Example Exposing Fake Article

This is the perfect example of an individual attempting to publish a fabricated article and how easily people like this are exposed. http://www.thecumberlander.ca/show2041a45s/Why_Is_Alan_de_Jersey_Embarrassed
How can he believe no one noticed he proved my point?
Information IS power.

The videos posted at Union Bay Improvement News http://www.youtube.com/user/UnionBayImprovement/videos are to provide information to the public regarding the process and decisions being made on your behalf by those who promised to represent YOUR interests.

I previously provided your government with copies of the videos, but in keeping with their policies - information is not shared.
It is impossible for people to attend all the meetings, and the miniscule information provided in the minutes and the Landowners Update are inadequate.

In keeping with my beliefs - I want all of us to know what's going on. Only videos regarding The Union Bay Improvement District will be posted. More videos will be added to keep information current.

YOU GET THE GOVERNMENT YOU DESERVE

More at: http://allthingsunionbay.blogspot.ca/

Misappropriation

In
law, misappropriation is the intentional, illegal use of the property or funds of another person for one's own use or other unauthorized purpose, particularly by a public official, a trustee of a trust, an executor or administrator of a dead person's estate or by any person with a responsibility to care for and protect another's assets (a fiduciary duty). It is a felony, a crime punishable by a prison sentence.

From 2007 Mail Outs Titled "Fairness In Our Community", and posted on old blog. Still believe it to be true.
Again, if anyone thinks I’ve got my facts wrong. maryreynoldsis@hotmail.com more at http://allthingsunionbay.blogspot.com/ By the way, I’m not auditioning to become a friend etc., so I’m not interested in comments regarding my presentation, style, bluntness, politeness blah blah - get it? This is not personal – it is business – I don’t care if one of your relatives or friends or neighbors is an elected official. They are accountable – like it or not. It doesn’t matter what level of government – they are elected.

Union Bay Residents' Association - A Front For KIP

Union Bay Residents' Association - A Front For KIP
Union Bay Residents' Association - Created to Promote KIP







PROTECT OUR WATER SOURCE.
STOP THE FORCED TRANSFER OF UNION BAY`S WATER LICENCE.

REGARDING KENSINGTON ISLAND PROPERTIES: THE WORDS I USE REGARDING KIP AS A DEVELOPER ARE AN EXPRESSION OF MY OPINION AS A RESIDENT OF UNION BAY, BC., AND MY CONCERNS THIS DEVELOPMENT POSES TO OUR COMMUNITY.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Union Bay Improvement District (inherits) Offices in a Mess





January 2012 Administration Report

January 2012 Financial Report


=================================================================


This is another puzzling matter or maybe one of those odd coincidences that I`ve noted over the years:  The Improvement District sent out this Water Transfer Survey, ignoring what we were told more than 2 years ago.   Union Bay will not be part of a Regional Water Supply.  It was sent out in late April 2011, before the AGM.  The one where the KIP rep wanted to interfere in our democracy, and influence our votes. 

Maybe it was a set up to transfer the licence to their good pal, Kensington Island Properties.  The Water Agreement with KIP was also signed just before the election.  Another coincidence.  Just my opinion.

I would love to see the state of the files at UBID.  Word has it that `you can`t find anything`.  I bet I could find things.

Union Bay Improvement District
Landowner Survey April 2011
Summary of Results
Background







From what I hear, the files at the UBID offices are a complete mess.  We have had a steady diet of bad news since May 2011, with pretty well every Board meeting, some new problem surfacing as they try to figure out what's going on.  What has the office staff been doing for the last 10 or so years?  It appears staff lacked the basic knowledge of filing.  Who works in an office and doesn't know how to file? 

Things are still a mess because no one has the time to go back and organize every file.  We were told over the years, we had the best employees doing a great job.  Well, in my opinion, we have employed individuals who lacked the skills and experience to be entrusted with the everyday running of our local government.  Overpaid and unqualified with no oversight has resulted in the state of our Improvement District office.

Were things always run this way, or did something happen?  Answers would be welcome. 

How can anyone go back to see what actions have been taken by those running the Improvement District for years when there is no filing system and 'poof' items that should exist - don't.  As an example, I submitted correspondence in January 2011, to the Board regarding receiving water bills for a property which I had given instructions to turn the water off; received confirmation from UBID and yet was still being billed.  I received written confirmation from the Chair confirming my correspondence would be on the Feb. 2011, Board Meeting agenda.  This was during the time the UBID closed out the electorate.  My concerns were never dealt with.  I received another bill this month totaling over $300.  I think I've been pretty patient considering it has been a year.

Plus, when I questioned why my correspondence wasn't dealt with, I received a response advising me UBID would not correspond with me.  Any info would require the assistance of my lawyer.  Ya, I've been pretty patient.

In my opinion, 'someone' has deleted/removed documents.  Only someone with access to the Union Bay Improvement District offices could have managed to accomplish it - who could have done it?

There was a previous incident where my correspondence went 'poof'.  Confirmation was provided my correspondence would be on the Oct. 21, 2009, agenda.  Poof.
 
  Any moron can organize a file chronologically, even me.  I'd gladly volunteer to help straighten up the files.  I'm sure there are a lot of people who would help!

Obviously, UBID can't operate efficiently under the present circumstances - major cleanups are required before it can be 'business as usual'.  It would be like having your toilet back up and just cover the shit and smell, and carry on as though nothing happened.  Make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments not allowed.